PTAC 65% for cationic starch
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Metric Ton|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
|Packaging:||250L, IBC tank, flexitank|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: 65%
3-chloro-2-hydroxypropyltrimethylammonium chloride is an aqueous solution. It has many names such as quat 188, CHPTAC, PTAC, CTA, cationic reagent, etc, used for cationic starch, cationic guar gum, cationic cellulose, cationizing reagent. It is an effective cationic monomer used to modify natural and synthetic polymers to produce quaternary ammonium compounds with uses in the chemical processing, personal care products/cosmetics, pulp and paper, textiles and water management industries. Applications and contributions of 3-chloro-2-hydroxypropyltrimethylammonium chloride include use in pH independent cationic starch for paper applications. It imparts antistatic properties, provides reactive sites for dye fixation and produces cationic coagulant.
Established in 1999, located in Yanzhou Chemical Industrial Park of Economic Development Zone, Jining, Shandong, China, Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise inclusive of research, development, production(manufacturing), trading, etc. with registered capital of RMB60 million, total assets of RMB350 million and 360 staff.
We are mainly engaged in chemical industry. Main products:
1) Quat 188 cationic reagent 3-chloro-2-hydroxypropyltrimethyl ammonium chloride Specification: 50%, 65%, 67%, 69% or as per customer`s requirements Formula: C6H15ONCl2 Application: Paper industry, textile industry, cosmetics industry, oil drilling industry It can modify chemical such as starch , guar gum, cellulose , chitosan, etc.
2) Alkyl ketene dimer (AKD wax) Specification: 1840, 1865, 1895 Application: Paper industry It is necessary chemical for AKD sizing agent
3) AKD emulsifier Specification: 25% starch based Application: Paper industry It is necessary chemical for AKD sizing agent
4) Curing agent / poly DADMAC Specification: 40% Application: Paper industry It is necessary chemical for AKD sizing agent
5) High polymer emulsifier Application: Paper industry It is necessary chemical for AKD sizing agent
6) Surface sizing agent Specification: 15%, 25%, 30% Application: Paper industry
7) AKD emulsion Specification: 15%, 19% Application: Paper industry
8) AKD dispersant Specification: AKD GRADE Application: AKD emulsion
9) AKD stabilizer (Zirconium Oxychloride) Specification: AKD GRADE Application: AKD emulsion
10) AKD special starch Specification: AKD GRADE Application: AKD emulsion
11) Dry strength agent(DSR) Specification: 15%, 20% Application: Paper industry
12) Wet strength agent PAE/polyamide epichlorohydrin resin Specification: 12.5%, 25% Application: Paper industry, construction material industry
13) Fixative(Fixing agent) Specification: Application: Paper industry, textile industry
14) Sodium Gluconate Specification: 98%, 99% Application: Concrete additives, steel surface cleaning, etc.
15) Calcium chloride Specification: 74%, 94% Application: Ice/snow melting, dust control, concrete additive, etc.
16) Poly aluminium chloride(PAC) Specification: 28%, 30% Application: water treatment
17) Maltodextrin de 18-20 Specification: food grade Application: Food and beverage industry
18) Dextrose Specification: food grade Application: Food and beverage industry
19) Glucose Syrup Specification: food grade Application: Food and beverage industry
20) Sorbitol Specification: food grade Application: Food and beverage industry, toothpaste and cosmetics industry
21) Non-dairy creamer Specification: food grade Application: Food and beverage industry
22) Maltitol Specification: food grade Application: Food and beverage industry
23) Erythritol Specification: food grade Application: Food and beverage industry
24) Lysine Specification: feed grade Application: Feed industry
25) Corn gluten meal Specification: feed grade Application: Feed industry
26) Activated carbon Specification: food grade Application: Sugar/starch industry
•1999, Tiancheng Chemical established;
• 2002, set up supporting bases in Changzhou, Xinyi, Tongshan, Jiangsu province and Taian, Dezhou, Shandong province;
• 2008, quality and quantity of paper chemicals and AKD wax rank top in the world; the market share of 1881 (3-chloro-2-hydroxypropyltrimethyl ammonium chloride) in China is over 70%;
• 2009, set up joint venture with Kemira Finland;(exit the JV in June 2011);
• 2010, established "Yihai Tiancheng Chemical Industry Co., Ltd" (because of strategy adjustment, Yihai decided to postpone since May, 2012);
• Supported by local district committee and government, Tiancheng determined to reposition and set up Shandong Tiancheng Wanfeng Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. together with Shandong Juyuan Thermal Station, Jining Mingyuan Commercial Co., Ltd. in Nov. 2012 when it accelerated to construct the project with its own advantages and sought the professional and well-known brand in the world to cooperate, aiming to become the paragon of modern fine chemical industry.
Along with quality better and better and enterprise's reputation higher and higher, we attracted more and more large companies both at home and abroad. We are visited by many famous chemical companies like Hercules USA, Sweden Eka, India Blue Haze and so on. We have successfully cooperated with companies like International Paper, APP, Kemira Finland, Mitsui Japan, Arakawa Chemical Industries Japan, Chuo-chem Japan, Seiko PMC Japan, Showa Denko Japan, Roquette and so on.
We will try our best to build a top level fine chemical park and make the chemical industry stronger and stronger!
If you are interested in our products feel free to let me know. Looking forward to your reply and our cooperation in near future! Welcome to our company for a visit!
Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
Plants add: No.66 West of Beizhan Road, Yanzhou, Shandong, China.
Sky:tiancheng_candy Mobile/whatapp: 0086-13475377289
Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Zhu Niande
- Product/Service: 3-Chloro-2-hydroxypropyltrimethyl Ammonium Chlorid , AKD Wax , Alkyl Ketene Dimer , Cationic Reagent , Wet Strength Agent , Dry Strength Agent
- Capital (Million US $): 60,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1999
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 66 west of beizhan road, yanzhou, shandong, china
- Contact Person: Ms. Tiancheng chemical
- Tel: 86-86-7927788